Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

FTR tourneys?

Default FTR tourneys?

I'm a regular at pokerstars and I was wondering how often you guys play the FTR private tourneys, and how much are the buy-ins? How does one get invited to play with the other fellow FTRers?
    Stick around. Keep posting and you can eventually become a Premium Member.

As a premium member you can join in on all the FTR Showdowns. But this last one was just a once-in-a-while open house where the admins decided to invite everyone.

My advice, hang out, ask questions, answer question and you will be rewarded.
    I don't know what they have to say
    It makes no difference anyway.
    Whatever it is...
    I'm against it.

Default Re: FTR tourneys?

Quote Originally Posted by VeraN
    I'm a regular at pokerstars and I was wondering how often you guys play the FTR private tourneys, and how much are the buy-ins? How does one get invited to play with the other fellow FTRers?
    Well, the FTR Showdown private tourneys are mainly for our Premium Members, but occasionally, we open them up to all of our forum visitors with the "Open House" Showdowns. However, we will soon be releasing details of the FTR Poker League which is about to get underway.

Your next question is, "How do I become a Premium Member?"

The answer is, just continue to participate in our forum discussions.
    VeraN,

We've hosted private $20+2 and $10+1 tourneys.

And just about every player who joins the tourneys is solid, so the competition is legit.

It is great practice and experience playing with such high caliber players at such a low buy-in, you won't be able to find that anywhere else.

Keep an eye out for our upcoming FTR Online Poker League, any registered forum member will be able to join our league.
    The league will be a nice way for everyone to play in tourneys. We'll have an array of different date/times so everyone should be able to join the fun.
    And just about every player who joins the tourneys is solid, so the competition is legit

Does this include Rippy the Rag Master?

Big Lick