Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

How do I qualifiy for the freerolls ?

Default How do I qualifiy for the freerolls ?

Hi all I am just curious about these freerolls that are on stars, how do I get into these are there any specific requirements that I need to have before I can get into them ?
    Welcome to FTR Sinkie. To be eligible, you have to be a contributing member to FTR. You get nothing for free. If you are here, posting and helping others and receiving help yourself you get to play. If you want something for free you can sign up for Zynga poker. Pretty simple actually.
    I was just asking lol but thanks
    Last edited by jyms; 04-14-2014 at 01:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SinkieCon View Post
    Hi all I am just curious about these freerolls that are on stars, how do I get into these are there any specific requirements that I need to have before I can get into them ?
    there is a monthly freeroll for players who have a) signed up to stars via ftr, and b) earned a set number of vpps in the month prior to that freeroll
    there is a monthly value-added tournament - entry to this is restricted to contributing members in the ftr forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms View Post
    Welcome to FTR Sinkie. To be eligible, you have to be a contributing member to FTR. You get nothing for free. If you are here, posting and helping others and receiving help yourself you get to play. If you want something for free you can sign up for Zynga poker. Pretty simple actually.
    Tbf I'd argue you get an absolute shit load for free. I'm so much better at poker now (still ass) than I was when I signed up through speaking to people on here like M2M, Spoon, Renton, etc. Not to mention all the free articles and resources that are on here.
    Those weren't free. You actively participated on FTR, IRC and where ever else. Did the homework and tried really hard to get better and is the reason those people were so willing to give you so much good advice.