NL Holdem $1(BB) Replayer
    SB ($114)
    BB ($197)
    UTG ($109)
    UTG+1 ($85.75)
    Hero ($165)
    BTN ($112)

Dealt to Hero

fold, fold, Hero raises to $3, BTN calls $3, SB calls $2.50, BB raises to $16, Hero calls $13, fold, SB calls $13

FLOP ($51)

SB checks, BB bets $25.50, Hero calls $25.50, SB folds

TURN ($102)

BB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($102)

BB bets $51, Hero?

Hi, guys!

SB - fish, BB - reg, who squeezes 13% .

I didn't 4-bet, because reg has depolarized range. Only deep stacks confuse me.

Flop is standart for me, but may be raise!?

River fold?
    I suppose calling the flop is fine since we want to keep the fish in. The turn is pretty terrible and I actually don't hate a fold against some regs here.

fold river do you mean? really?
    Quote Originally Posted by rpm View Post
    fold river do you mean? really?
    I'm indifferent with given info.

How do you estimate my preflop play in this hand? I mean the possible 4-bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Homo_ludens View Post
    How do you estimate my preflop play in this hand? I mean the possible 4-bet.
    Both options are just fine.

Given the deep stacks I prefer a 4 bet preflop.

As played though, DEF raise this flop to get maximum value from all his Kings. Also a club on the turn could kill your action vs AK, KQ. You should not be slowplaying aces postflop 3 handed on a two-tone board.

As played the river is an easy snap call. A fold would be horrible. You only have to the best hand here 1 out of every 4 times for this to be a break even call, and you definitely have the best hand here much more than 25% of the time.

Ryan
    I probably lean towards a call more often here, due to your position, and the fish being likely to come along. I'd prefer calling the flop too, with the fish in the hand. I guess you're towards the top of your range and only need 25%, we're probably ahead more than that so I think the river is a call. Not a snap though, we have blockers to some of his value betting range on the river.
    I would raise the flop. Hes not folding a king in any shape or form, and this helps avoid a club which would kill your action. I think flatting preflop is pretty cool, considering the fish in the hand, but building the pot on the this flop texture is critical.