Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

Big Bet Poker

Default Big Bet Poker

Hello FTR's,

It's a pleasure for me to be your Big Bet Poker Forum Representative.

My name is Melanie, but feel free to call me Mel for the ease

As I said, I will be on the forums to answer your questions and of course make you more familiar with Big Bet Poker.

Big Bet Poker is on the Merge Network, which is one of the fastest growing poker network.

So, to be short... consider me as your resource to answer questions and of course all suggestions are welcome and much appreciated.

You want to know more about Big Bet Poker or about me? Sure.. feel free to ask That's why I'm here...

BTW... upcoming September we will have our Big Bet Poker Pokerthon... Stay Tuned!.. more information will follow soon...

See you Soon!

Cheers,

Mel
    Hey Mel, thanks for the post. I'm the mod of the poker rooms forum, let me know if you need anything.

Just to clarify, you guys allow american players right? Also, do you still have the 120% Initial Deposit Bonus up to $750, plus instant 20% Bonus or has it changed? What kind of rewards scheme does the site have or is it a rakeback site.
    Last edited by jyms; 08-20-2010 at 09:18 PM.
    I just found an amazing article about Big Bet's Pokerthon!

Big Bet Poker’s Pokerthon Worth Up To $3,000 Poker Blogs
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms View Post
    Just to clarify, you guys allow american players right? Also, do you still have the 120% Initial Deposit Bonus up to $750, plus instant 20% Bonus or has it changed? What kind of rewards scheme does the site have or is it a rakeback site.
    Hi Jyms,

Nice to meet you

We do accept US players with no doubt.

For our none-US players, we do offer a tremendous 120% sign-up bonus up to $750.. when making a deposit using moneybookers... the 20% instantly is still in place.

For our US friends, make a deposit with any method available and on your first deposit, obtain a 110% sign-up bonus.

Once you make your initial deposit, you are automatically signed up in our Rewards program. We do offer a loyalty program where you can earn points to redeem for cash, purchase sweepstakes, and even gadgets all with your points!

I recommend everyone to sign-up via FTR links, to get these tremendous deals.. don't miss it out...

See you Soon!

Melanie
    Wow BooG690... you're fast!

Gr8... everything is already said in the blog...

That made my job easier... lol

Shout the questions anytime...

See you Soon!

Melanie
    Last edited by BigBetPoker_Melanie; 08-22-2010 at 02:06 PM.
    Wow BooG690... you're fast!
    You're the only person ever to say that to him outside of the bedroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiMark View Post
    You're the only person ever to say that to him outside of the bedroom.
    lol.. don't give me too much info
    The Big Bet Poker Pokerthon has kicked off an hour ago... but don't worry you got still time to registered into this tourney...

Daily $50 pool prize daily. Your entry is vaild for the whole month of September.

Grab the chance now to win your Gold medal at the end of the race...

See You There!

Cheers,

Mel