Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Exclusive Events & Offers

FTR is giving away (4) BDPO Main Event Seats at Bovada/Bodog! $450 each!

Default FTR is giving away (4) BDPO Main Event Seats at Bovada/Bodog! $450 each!

Details and passwords coming soon!

FTR and Bovada/Bodog have teamed up to give our members four Black Diamond Poker Open Main Event seats, valued at $450 each!

We are still working out the details for each tournament, but I wanted to make an announcement so everyone found out about it sooner than later.

Here is the schedule:

March 3, 8:05 PM ET: Password Protected Freeroll, (1) BDPO ME Seat
    March 10, 8:05 PM ET: Password Protected $3 Buy-in, (1) BDPO ME Seat
    March 17, 8:05 PM ET: Password Protected $3 Buy-in, (2) BDPO ME Seats

Note that the above schedule may change and is not yet live in the Bovada/Bodog lobby.

The BDPO Main Event is on:

March 24, 4:02 PM ET and has a $425 + $25 buy-in with a guaranteed prize pool of $250,000.

Stay tuned for more details on how you can win your seat!

Terms & Conditions

Players are only able to win one seat. After a player wins their seat they are not allowed to participate in any other events. All winners must play in the Main Event and are unable to un-register to take the $450. US Players can qualify on Bovada.lv and Canadian Players can qualify on Bodog.ca.
    Last edited by givememyleg; 02-13-2013 at 03:36 PM.
    So are these just for ftr?
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    That is awesome. Thanks FTR for giving us this great opportunity.
    this is why i join the ftr fam ...great goin guys keep up the great job and bonuses
    Will we still be having the $3 game with $490 added next month?
    Wow.. these are awesome. Thanks! Any change of top 5 getting satellite seats to some of the BDPO main event as well?
    "Fish Can't Hear. ™" - Zerbet
    Quote Originally Posted by Credsfan03 View Post
    Will we still be having the $3 game with $490 added next month?
    We'll be pausing these events and they'll resume again in April
    I threw a small amount of $$$ on Bovada last week, been enjoying messing around at their microstakes heads-up tables.

Will def. be playing in these!
    How is Bovada?
    I don't even have an account but in the past I had Bodog account, can I use that to play this one?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | FTP: UnknownPoker | Party Poker: UnknownFlush
    well at microstakes it's fishy, I imagine your account will still work there but you could set up another and potentially get a new bonus.

I like the rake at the HU tables, I think it's pretty reasonable compared to 6m games.
    Bovada is for Americans only, so you wouldn't be able to set up a new account. I'm not sure if Bodog still serves Swedish players (it doesn't serve UK players anymore)