Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

hello

Default hello

hello everyone. well i bumped into this site while looking for reviews on some poker books. having already bought and read a few good ones, and a few bad ones i figure i should do more homework first this time. and here i ended up.

some interesting conversations here so i thought i would sign up and join in a few.

as for me, well i love tournament poker. i play on party poker frequently, lately i have been in the $5 and $30 3 table tournaments as well as the 1000+ people multi-tables. last year i was up about $500 ($1200 second place in a large tournament helped), this year i have given most of that back. currently i am working to tighten up my game, trying a few new things. been having difficults, sometimes i get too tight and the blinds increase faster then i buld my stack, well actually i am wondering if i am not too tight but just not getting the correct value out of my winning hands.

anyways, that is for later conversation. just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
    hi bellkev, welcome to FTR.

I'm sure there's a lot you can learn from some of the very good and experienced tourney players that post here.
    Hi-Hi welcome to FTR!
    Poker is all about the long long long long long long long term . . .
    Barney's back . . . back again . . .
    elcome, I’m sure you'll fit right in, I seem to be doing fine fitting in here
    “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” ~ James Dean ~

"Poker is a lot like sex, peoples perceived ability usually blinds the truth" ~ me ~

"God bless him. Got to bet big to win big! GAMB00L!!!" ~ Fnord
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerfanatic01
    elcome, I’m sure you'll fit right in, I seem to be doing fine fitting in here
    Okay.... Who's idea was it to let pokerfanatic01 talk to other members. I thought we told him he wasn't welcome here any more? J/K

Big Lick
    bellkev's new here? I wasn't paying attetion to the joined date, i thought i replied to couple of his threads way back. I must be losing my mind. Anyways, welcome bellkev. I hope you'll find FTR as resourceful as i do.