Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

multi table play

Default multi table play

I know i am thick, But how do you set up the cash games on Poker stars to play more than one table at once plz cheers
    Hi Fatboy,

Once you have more than one table open, you can click on the View drop-down menu at the top of the PokerStars lobby. From here, you can click on Stack, Cascade, or even Manage the layouts depending on how many tables you have open and what you're comfortable with.

Out of curiosity, are you using the new PokerStars 7 Beta software?
    I really miss Stars here in the US. There's nothing like playing a bunch of different tables at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhubermex View Post
    Hi Fatboy,

Once you have more than one table open, you can click on the View drop-down menu at the top of the PokerStars lobby. From here, you can click on Stack, Cascade, or even Manage the layouts depending on how many tables you have open and what you're comfortable with.

Out of curiosity, are you using the new PokerStars 7 Beta software?
    No buddy i do not use any soft ware.
    But you need the PokerStars Software

I stack them because i don´t have much space on my laptop screen and this way i also don´t see the irrelevant outcomes/beats of the hands.
    Carbon is good with US players. Not as large as Jokerstars but nice size field of traffic. And at least 90% fish.
    Breezy
    Not as large as Jokerstars but nice size field of traffic.....!!!!
    tZy