Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Dutch Boyd

Default Dutch Boyd

Good to see that Dutch Boyd is making such a huge contribution to this site with his entire 2 posts he's made. What a joke. I know he advertises this site on his sites, but come on, this guys just bouncin around from forum to forum tryin to advertise his new scam to take peoples money.
    Did you really think he was going to become an active member of this site? With all going on in his poker endeavours?

I knew it was an advertisment as soon as he posted.

"Hey, what's up all. Yeah...Yeah...Blah..blah..blah...Oh by the way check out MY new site......okay I'll see y'all around."

Exit stage left.

The only pro's that will be FTR members are the ones that started at FTR. So I fully expect to see Rippy thanking FTR after he's won the 10 million dollar Main event at the WSOP with his 7/2 offsuit fullhouse knocking off Phil Hellmuth. :P

Big Lick
    Quote Originally Posted by FyrFytr998
    The only pro's that will be FTR members are the ones that started at FTR. So I fully expect to see Rippy thanking FTR after he's won the 10 million dollar Main event at the WSOP with his 7/2 offsuit fullhouse knocking off Phil Hellmuth. :P
    phil crying on his mother's shoulder after the tourney: "he raised with 72 off - how could he do that, mom, why did he do that?

mom: "it's ok son, that rippy is a bad man, he's a very bad man!"
    i hate what i have become to escape what i hated being...
    Quote Originally Posted by fishstick
    phil crying on his mother's shoulder after the tourney: "he raised with 72 off - how could he do that, mom, why did he do that?

mom: "it's ok son, that rippy is a bad man, he's a very bad man!"

*Annie Duke* "It's okay Phil. He's just one of those dumb internet players. Lucky is all.

*Phil Hellmuth* "Thanks Annie, sniff....sniff...By the way who knocked you out?

*Annie Duke* Some dude in a FTR thong during the second level. Smelled of fish and cologne. How dare he call my bluff with pocket aces. I'm ANNIE DUKE DAMMIT!!

Big Lick
    *Annie Duke* "It's okay Phil. He's just one of those dumb internet players. Lucky is all.

*Annie Duke* Some dude in a thong during the second level. Smelled of fish and cologne. How dare he call my bluff with pocket aces. I'm ANNIE DUKE DAMMIT!!
    put me up against annie duke, and it's old spice and my trusty FTR thong! i don't need no stinkin' sunglasses and a hat! :P
    i hate what i have become to escape what i hated being...
    Quote Originally Posted by fishstick

*Annie Duke* Some dude in a thong during the second level. Smelled of fish and cologne. How dare he call my bluff with pocket aces. I'm ANNIE DUKE DAMMIT!!
    put me up against annie duke, and it's old spice and my trusty FTR thong! i don't need no stinkin' sunglasses and a hat! :P

Better watch out. I think Negraneau is into that.

Big Lick
    My god. I'm watching poker tonight and they do another piece on the "Crew".

All I know is that Fishman needs to get a grip. It's just poker. Not global thermonuclear war. What an ass. Little does he know the FTR Rag Masters are waiting in the wings,lol.

Big Lick
    74o BABY!!!
    "Why does this still seem like gambling to you!?"
    LOL... FTR Rag Masters rule!!!
    "We're more than just friends. We're a crew."

My god!!! My sphincter is puckering up like a balloon knot at how gay that sounded.

Just to head things off at the pass. I am not jealous. He can win ALL the games and money. A dick is a dick, period. I cannot believe how much he thinks of himself. I am so glad T.J. handed him his ass. No respect for the players that came before him.

And when T.J. made a comment about not being ready to pass the torch. Douche Boyd looked at him like he was a crazy old coot. Look at me T.J. I can do chip tricks. Not now son, I'm busy taking all your chips.

Go Dinosaurs!!

Big Lick
    Quote Originally Posted by ttanaka
    LOL... FTR Rag Masters rule!!!
    Lol, says our resident rock...
    man...i'm busting up laughing. just found this site today and look forward to hanging out here. i was thinking watching poker last night that boyd and the crew are one of the most annoying things i've ever seen. truly. the main thing i remember about scotty the fish is making a bad play and winning on a bad beat. but maybe i'm wrong. maybe they are the messiahs sent to show us the way!

let's start an anti-crew:

Interviewer: "What is "The Anti-Crew"

Anti-Crew Member: "The anti-crew are more than just friends, we're enemies. We hate each other really, and only want to take each others chips. See that guy there? I hope he loses this hand really badly. He's a dumbass. Played with him until 2am last night. I should be sitting there and not him."
    I was playing on line this morning and one of the people chatted that Scott Fishman was playing under the handle "gack" on another 1/2 NL table. I went there and saw that this person had run up over $1800 on a 1/2 table. I watched for about five minutes, and as soon as the table tightened up (there were like three blind steals in a row) and the guys says "I don't play with squeezers" and left.

I don't know that it was Fishman, and I don't know why he'd be playing at those stakes after winning a couple WSOP events. But part of me wanted to believe it just because he seemed like such an A Hole.
    "Limit poker is a science, but no-limit is an art..."
    gank is part of the "crew".His real name is Brett Jungblut.He won the 5k Omaha high-low @ the WSOP this year.
    Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants won't help.
    -- Calvin and Hobbes
    Yeah, now that you say it, "gank" was the guy's name. I checked my hand histories.
    "Limit poker is a science, but no-limit is an art..."
    Brett.....Oh yeah he's the crews resident Mongloid. I would say the density of his skull is probably on par with a California Redwood. So the players stop giving him the money and he bitches up and leaves. Would it just be easier if we all just mailed them blank checks? Clearly he is the groups resident physical presence.

All geek groups got one dork that looks like he can handle himself in case any BS starts, while they run away and pee themselves.

"Oh crap, Eskimo's pissed. We better skedaddle!" "Brett Smash!"
    "DUH, Gee Ducth. He looks mean. And Sam Grizzle looks like he's pulling a straight razor form his shoe."
    "Shut up and look big while we run. If Eskimo hits you. Cry rape and assume the fetal position."
    "Duh, Gee dutch okay! Duh."

Big Lick
    Oh God, i needed that laugh. Those guys piss me off. Go rag masters!
    Now with more Evil and a side of Hatred
    Well as you might have noticed from other posts I am the only Dutch Boyd fan withing 100 miles, so I saw GO DUTCH! GO CREW!
    If you don't know who the sucker is in your first 30 minutes at the table, you're the sucker.
    You're also the only 14 year old here. No offense, but I'm not surprised that a 14 year old thinks the crew is so cool.
    They can play poker, nothing wrong with liking people. Egotistical, but they can play.
    If you don't know who the sucker is in your first 30 minutes at the table, you're the sucker.
    I watched Boyd at the final razz table, I have no idea if any of you have ever played razz but I give him ups for getting as far as he did, when he went heads up against TJ he made some mistakes I didn't think were possible and they were total easy lay downs all he had to do was look at TJ's damn cards and realize that he had at most likely at worst a 9 low, and he had a couple paint cards, I think a J and a Q, yes you can throw those out but he also had a pair at the time, my opinion he made some stupid mistakes heads up that most people wouldn't have.
    “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” ~ James Dean ~

"Poker is a lot like sex, peoples perceived ability usually blinds the truth" ~ me ~

"God bless him. Got to bet big to win big! GAMB00L!!!" ~ Fnord
    Yeah, I thought so too. I had never played Razz, and I was wondering what he was hoping to accomplish. He seemed to be on major tilt.
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1123
    Yeah, I thought so too. I had never played Razz, and I was wondering what he was hoping to accomplish. He seemed to be on major tilt.

Totally agree. I think he was going to try and make an example of TJ, but instead got taken to school himself.

And Spammy. Your youth belies you. Are you aware your idol bilked people out of thousands of dollars at his old online site? I gave him a shot when he posted here, but he basically used this place to advertise his lame new site. If it weren't for the fact of who he was. No doubt Xianti would have banned his candy ass with the quickness. In fact, Xianti should in fact do that now. This way he can never come back to pimp his site again.

They are good players. But being good dosen't give you the right to act like you own the game. If Fischman dosen't catch the lucky cards. It's Joe Awada who would have been laying all over the poker table. But then again Joe Awada is too classy to pull a lame ass stunt like that. You're young, you'll eventually see what we're talking about.

Big Lick