Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Bovada Monthly Game, Tickets Added?

Default Bovada Monthly Game, Tickets Added?

Hi all, does anybody know when the tickets get added to your account from the Bovada monthly added game? I placed in it yesterday, but the ticket hasn't been added to my account yet...thanks!
    Can take up to 24 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    Can take up to 24 hours.
    Okay, thanks GMML
    Best time to try to use up these $38 satty tickets is on a Saturday. They do come with an expiry date & quite often those games do not run (I had a bunch of those $38 tickets & ended up having one expire on me even though I'd tried to use it many, many times).
    gl with your ticket! Those satties are pretty soft.
    I had some big tickets expire this summer. i just didnt have time to play, I did ask for and extension and could i have a new one and they gave me one
    Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    I had some big tickets expire this summer. i just didnt have time to play, I did ask for and extension and could i have a new one and they gave me one
    I guess I spoke with the wrong support staff. I showed them how many times I'd tried to use it & wasn't able to because nobody else reg'd. for it but they said it didn't matter. It needed to be used before the expiry date. I should've phoned a friend & asked them to reg. for the satty but it didn't matter that much at the time. (& besides... I don't have any friends)