Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Advice about this pokerhand ?

Default Advice about this pokerhand ?

Hey,

So I was playing the Micro Millions ME when I was dealt A3 suited. I have posted the hand below:

boomplayer.com/nl/poker-hands/Boom/8105816_A4E5741591

The King on the river with the fact that he had reraised me pre-flop made me think that he had a King or a higher pocket pair. I hope that you guys could give me some advice
    Powolski Ogorki?

Try posting Tourney hands here, my relatively new friend: http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...urnament-poker

This is the Community where people hook up for dates and such.
    My advice would be follow Benny's advice. And make sure he takes you to a nice place, not one of those pasta franchise chains that cost fuck all for unlimited bread and wine in a box
    The raise was fine but when he re raises you need to fold. This hand does not have a lot of flop value because if you hit a pair of aces you will often lose to a higher kicker.
    First, look at the outcome. If it was favorable, you did well. If not, go back one street and blame whichever action you took.

As you learn more and more about poker, you'll learn shortcuts to identifying your mistakes as they'll always be preflop.
    My advice is to follow jyms' advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Credsfan03 View Post
    The raise was fine but when he re raises you need to fold. This hand does not have a lot of flop value because if you hit a pair of aces you will often lose to a higher kicker.
    I prob wouldn't fold pf.

I would call the river.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!
    I would fold PF, but if you do decide to call PF, and call all the way, you must also call the river
    The Time To Act Is Now...
    50/50... he either has it or he doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by BankItDrew View Post
    50/50... he either has it or he doesn't.
    In this case it's more like 49/51, which is why you HAVE TO FOLD! That's just math.