Full Tilt Poker Weekly Update 4/17/2012
1) There have been lots more rumors about the opening of Full Tilt lately (of course, because rumors are all that's available right now). Some evidence can be found in a pokerstrategy thread in which someone claims to have been hired by Pocket Kings (FTP parent co.) and starts working April 30th. The posts were translated on 2p2.
2) Someone was apparently testing the software for Full Tilt recently. Again, the sleuths at 2p2 first noticed this (then several poker news sites wrote about it).
3) RaiseOnce on PokerStars confirmed to be Phil Ivey.
4) A new class action lawsuit has been filed against Chris Ferguson and Howard Lederer.
5) A company called New Full Tilt Limited was recently formed and funded in Ireland by Bernard Tapie. It is assumed that this is the company that will take over assets from the old Full Tilt once the deal with the DOJ goes through.