bet365 Weekly Update 5/4
bet365 Weekly Update 5/4/2012
1) General: eGaming Review have released this year's EGR Power 50, the magazine's list of the most influential online gambling companies, and bet365 has once again come in at number one. This comes off the back of an awesome 2011-12 financial year for bet365, who have held the number one spot on the Power 50 list since displacing Bwin in 2010.
2) General: bet365 also made a hat trick at the iGaming Business Affiliate Awards 2012, receiving the award for the Best Overall Affiliate Programme for the third year running. The company also picked up the Best Overall Affiliate Manager, Best Sportsbook Affiliate Programme and Best Sportsbook Affiliate Manager awards.
3) Poker: - bet365 are revamping their Poker welcome bonus. Signup now and choose a nickname and you'll receive $5 absolutely free to try out the poker room. Players don't need to be able to deposit/transfer to take advantage of this offer, and claiming the free $5 still leaves you eligible for bet365's fantastic 200% up to $1000 first deposit bonus.
4) Sports: The size of your 100% Euro Soccer Bonus depends on how well you place your bets on any Premier League, Serie A, Primera Liga and Bundesliga 1 games, or on the Champions League Final. Correctly placed pre-match treble or larger accumulators will see players awarded with a bonus. The more correct bets you make the better your bonus!
5) Casino: There's a 50% reload bonus this weekend for Games at bet365. Simply make a deposit or transfer this Saturday or Sunday and you'll receive half of that amount as a free bonus, up to a maximum of £100.