bet365 Weekly Update 5/31
bet365 Weekly News Update 5/31/2012
1) Poker: bet365 offers Premium Tables exclusive to bet365 members from stakes ranging from $0.04 to $4. Playing on these tables makes you eligible for regular bonuses and promotions such as the Premium Cashback promotion, which sees players rewarded with cold hard cash for earning player points.
2) Sports: The European Football Championship quite literally kicks off on June 8th as Poland plays Greece. You can spice up the Euro 2012 thanks to bet365's In-Play betting, plus their Bore Draw Money Back promotion is still in full force. Bets made before the start of a match will be repaid if the game ends in a 0-0 draw.
3) Sports: bet365 are sponsoring ITV's television coverage of this year's French Open, after a six figure deal was reached. Coverage of the tennis tournament started last sunday, and the action is set to last for fifteen days.
4) Casino: Everyone loves casino bonuses and bet365 is giving you the chance to create your own with their Bonus Builder promotion. Opt-in and play bet365's range of casino games to earn comp points, which in turn determine the size of a bonus you'll receive at the end of the month!
5) Bingo: If you love Bingo it's time to start playing Slots at bet365. Yup, you read that right: opt-in and play a collection of Slots games between May 21st and July 1st and for every £10 wagered you'll receive a ticket to one of nine awesome bingo prize draws with a massive £2,500,000 total guaranteed.