bet365 Weekly Update 5/25
bet365 Weekly News Update 5/25/2012
1) Sports: Horse racing fans will already be holding their breath for the 2012 Investec Derby this June. Thanks to the bet365 Price Promise promotion, prices on horses in all races that are broadcast live on the BBC are updated continuously to ensure bet365 is always offering the best price.
2) Sports: If you're looking for more action than just betting on the results of sports matches, bet365 is now even giving members the chance to bet on who the new manager of Aston Villa FC will be. There are ten names to pick from with the prices being updated on each as events unfold.
3) Casino: The last day of the month is also the last day to take advantage of bet365's On The House promotion. Let bet365 pay you to play this May 31st, as they're offering a 25% rebate on your losses, up to a maximum of £250.
4) Casino: Head over to the bet365 Casino and check out their new Worms slot game. Based on the popular turn-based explosive computer games, this newest game is sure to be a hit with fans of the Worms series.
5) Games: The Games section of bet365 Casino is once again giving players the chance to collect an awesome 50% reload bonus this Saturday or Sunday. Simply make a deposit of €20 or more to qualify and receive your reload bonus, up to a maximum of €100.