***SUPAR OFFISHAWL DRANGER IS AWESOME BLOG***
Title catchy enough for ya?
Anyways, hello good sirs (and ladies) of the Flop Turn and River poker forum. Has been a coon's age since I have made one of these figured it is about time in light of recent events.
Black Friday was a mess, lost $1.1-$1.7k (been too long I forgot how much exactly) on FTP. Since then haven't played much until the last 2 months or so. Deposited $50 onto the Merge Network (best option available, etc) in November/December I believe. Purchased PT3 since HEM2 is the aids and wouldnt let me purchase HEM1 at the time, and to date have brought said roll up to the quaint amount of $270.
Goals/Objectives of this Blog:
1.) Play on average 14 hours a week. This is only 2 hours a day so should be fucking cake, but I'm a lazy bitch. C'est levie.
2.) Post a fucking MINIMUM of 3 hands a week in here. I haven't posted a hand since the 80's so this should at least get me going. 3 hands a week out of 14 hours a week should be fucking simple. DO IT GOD DAMMIT.
3.) Will post monthly graphs and probably give periodic updates on how the grind is going.
4.) Will use this as my ranting, raving thread from time to time, deal with it.
5.) Will also use this as my personal life tracker blog thing. More on this to come.
Poker Goals, Bankroll Requirements:
- My goals for poker are pretty simple. Move up stakes at a leisurely pace, learn as much as possible and enjoy the process. While I'll try to keep strict limits on the minimum of how much I need to play, there will be no ceiling and it is subject to change based on illness, etc.
- More specifically, I'll be playing at 4nl FR despite being massively overrolled for it until I have 10,000 hands there at FR(hopefully by the end of this month, unlikely though. After that take a long shot at 10nl, etc.
- Nothing too specific here, just some basic guidelines.
- Minimum of 20 BIs before your first shot at a limit.
- 5 BI shots maximum w/ said 20 BIs.
- Move down as you see fit, don't be tied to one limit because 'that's what I'm rolled for.' If the games are bad that day, mix tables or move down. Make +EV decisions for yourself.
NUMBER FUCKING 1.) Stop drinking pop. Seriously, its turning you into a fat shit. Also, stop snacking all fucking day then eating two dinners.
2.) Lose 30lbs this year. Pretty ambitious, but I've beefed up pretty good in the last year. I am 6'3" roughly 210-215lbs, used to a walking around weight of 185. This is the goal I will be aspiring to hit.
3.) Work and school take priority over poker. Every time. Bear this in mind when you go back to school this fall for the first time in 3 years.
I'm sure I will think of more to add to these goals, but will do so in thread and maybe update these lists, make it more presentable, etc as time goes on.