Best Sports Betting Sites | Online Sportsbooks Reviews & Bonus Info
Like watching sports? Well, who doesn't? But if you're like us, there is nothing like watching your favorite team win and earning some cash when they do. But alas, not everyone has a local sports book where they can bet, and betting with your friends can lead to more problems than it's worth. But that;s why the internet is so beautiful - you can bet online!
Below we show you the best sports betting sites, based on their software/interface, betting selection, juice, and of course, bonus money offered to new players. That's right, if you're new to the online sports betting world, all of the below rooms will give new depositing players varying bonuses, usually depending on your deposit amount. Be sure to click on the Sportsbook for more info on the site and bonus details. And yes, you can bet online even if you live in the United States!
5 Tips for Sports Betting Online
1) Check the bonus terms. We make this easy for you and spell it all out, but some sites promote a ridiculous bonus, like $50 free without a deposit or $500 free with a $100 deposit, but in the terms make it so you can not withdraw any winnings until wagering an impossible amount. Always know what you're getting yourself into.
2) Is it a cash bonus or free bet bonus? A cash bonus gives you a fixed amount, which you usually have to earn. For example, if you sign up and the offer is 20% up to $100, a $500 deposit will give you a $100 bonus. But in most cases you won't get the $100 right away, you will have to wager other bets to clear it. A free bet bonus will refund you if you lose a bet. For example, you may be given a $50 free bet bonus after a $100 deposit. If you then place a $50 bet, and lose, the $50 will be returned to you immediately. However, in most cases you can't just cash out after losing or winning, these bonuses still usually have clearing terms.
3) Try the site. Just navigate around the site a bit. Practice making a bet and see how you like the interface. The last thing you want to do is deposit $100 on a site and find out you don't know what you're doing. It makes sense to get used to it first.
4) Support is your friend. If you ever have a question, contact the support desk! In most cases you won't have to, but if you're ever stuck or confused, all of the above rooms have top notch customer support willing to help you out. In most cases there should be a live chat for instant help.
5) Which wagers? See what wagers and bets the site offers. They tend to vary from site to site, but most will offer point spreads, straight up/money lines, over/under, & parlays. Make sure the site has the wager you want to bet.